Monday 14 November 2011

Competition - Win Baking goodies! NaBloPoMo 14

I did a post about National Baking week Here and we made a Giant Cookie Cake with a new mold we had bought.

I thought someone else might like to try and bake a Giant cookie cake or be even more adventurous with a cake decorating kit, so we have these two up for one of you to win :)

(This is a new one, we are keeping ours in the hope of actually making one and getting to add the filling inside!)




To Win leave a message below, telling me what flavour cake you would make.
Then for an extra entry tweet me @sadiequinton telling me #Iwant2bakecakes

Please leave a way for me to get in contact with you, be it a email, twitter name, Facebook or your blog url

Good Luck and this will end on 24th November Midnight!

Open Worldwide, why not :)

5 comments:

  1. Easy, it has to be chocolate, there again double chocolate? Mmmmm
    @emmys_mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tweeted too (im sounded like an owl then without even trying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would have to be Oreo Cookie cake - I just typed it into Google to see - and there really are recipes out there - sounds good to me! - you can contact me via facebook !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so good, hungry again!! I would bake a huge oreo cake and try to lick all the cream first!!! I might give the kids some too :)
    tweeted @gherkkerry
    email kha1234@bigpond.net.au
    thanks, great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would bake a orange flavoured chocolate cake filled with fresh cream for four special little munchkins who just happen to love Daddies culinary delights and as one of those munchkins has a Birthday nearing very soon these prizes would be useful

    ReplyDelete