Wednesday 16 November 2011

NaBloPoMo 15 - Neme 10 Questions

I was tagged for this 10 questions meme by TiredMummyofTwo

What you have to do:
1) Answer the 10 questions.
2) Tag someone to do the same.
3) Go and leave a comment on the original blog post over at
Sleep is for the weak right!

3. If You Could Be Anyone For A Day Who Would You Be And Why?
I would be a Man, Pierces Brosnan would be good just for the day, to see what it is like, I mean imagine having to point and shoot when you need a wee wee tee hee!

4. What Are You Wearing Now?
Jeans(stretchy dark denim ones) red, white & black stripy t-shirt, with babyfood down the front, nothing new at this time of the evening. Flip flops, that I use as slippers at home, I really need to get some warm slippers as my feet are feeling chilly this time of year.

5. What Scares You?
My last fear to conquer is Frogs, but sshh don’t tell anyone.

6. What Is The Best And Worst Thing About Blogging?
The best thing about blogging is that you never feel alone, there are so many wonderful bloggers out there, so many ready to help and advise if needed mainly through twitter and its such a nice feeling knowing I am not the only one going through some of the challenges of parenthood!
The worst thing, is time, my goodness where does all the time go reading and trying to keep up with all the other bloggers posts, by the time I have tweeted and interacted, I am often doing my own blog very late at night.

7. What Was The Last Website You Looked At?
Facebook, I spend quite a bit of time over there, communicating with friends, one dear friend is gong through a rough time tonight and its just heartbreaking, so sending out virtual hugs to her and her family x

8. If You Could Change One Thing About Yourself What Would It Be?

My Weight! There I said it!

9. Slankets. Yes Or No?

No, aren’t they for old people, heck I am only 40 years young ;) and I personally think they are Yuk!

10. Tell Us Something About The Person Who Tagged You?

TiredMummytoTwo is a caring Mummy, who has recently done a lot for other bloggers, by contacting so many companies and holding a Christmas Tombola that ended up with 196 prizes. She works very hard and yet dedicates her weekends to her family, be it with her hubby & children or visiting the rest of her other family down South.

I feel funny tagging people, but here goes, if you feel like joining in then I tag-
fun-as-a-gran and emmysmummy. but don't worry if you don't want too x

Super Amazing Mum and comment that you have done so in order for us to find out who has been tagged and therefore find out more about our fellow bloggers!

So are you ready….

1. Describe Yourself In Seven Words
Disorganised, loving, chunkylicious, Mother, Dreamer, Articulate & Single

2. What keeps You Awake At Night
My 10 month old son Edward, still breastfed and still waking regulary, misses me I think, even though we co-sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment